6 Things to Know Before You Start In Vitro
IVF is on my radar but I’m a little apprehensive about it. Should I be?
That’s understandable. With a mountain of information available — google searches, anecdotes from family and friends, movies made for basic cable — the topic of in vitro fertilization (IVF for short) leaves many of us feeling a bit overwhelmed and wondering, is this for me? And that’s exactly why Dr. Aimee created this class.
With over 15 years of experience in fertility care, thousands of happy patients, and a talent for real talk, Dr. Aimee is uniquely suited to help you understand what you really need to know about IVF and (this is key) what you can do to take charge of your experience.
Like what and how, specifically?
The modules of this class will walk you through 6 possible stages of the IVF process and how to make the most of each one:
1. Assessing your fertility and what you can do to improve your chances of success.
2. Preparing for your IVF cycle and how to improve egg and sperm quality.
3. Reviewing the various IVF methods and how to choose which is right for you.
4. Preparing for your embryo transfer.
5. Dealing with a failed IVF cycle.
6. Becoming pregnant from an embryo transfer and what to expect along the way.
What will I get out of this class?
After completing the class, you’ll be equipped with the strategies and knowledge that will enable you to feel empowered throughout the process and have more informed discussions with your doctor.
You will also have access to sign up for a live live group class call. In it, Dr. Aimee walks you through the curriculum and there is time at the end for your questions. It’s the next best thing to a one-on-one consult with one of the world’s foremost fertility experts.
Want a bit more info?
See Dr Aimee’s intro to IVF and a deeper dive into the process.
How do I get started?
It’s easy. Choose a course option and click “enroll now” below. Then you’ll be able to access the course materials and, if you’ve chosen a group call, sign up for one of the live classes that best fits your schedule.
Our next classes meet:
Monday, January 9 at 4pm PST
Monday, February 6 at 4pm PST
Monday, March 6 at 4pm PST
Monday, April 3 at 4pm PST
Monday, May 1 at 4pm PST
Monday, June 26 at 4pm PST
Monday, July 24 at 4pm PST
Monday, August 21 at 4pm PST
Monday, September 25 at 4pm PST
Monday, October 16 at 4pm PST
Monday, November 13 at 4pm PST
Monday, December 11 at 4pm PSTTo figure out what time 4pm Pacific is in your time zone, visit this site, and look for Pacific Time in the lower right drop down: https://dateful.com/time-zone-converter
*Registration for live class calls close at 2pm PST on the day of the class.
- Create Your Own Personalized IVF Plan (16:11)
- How to Best Prepare for IVF (17:46)
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before, During and After IVF (8:38)
- The Best IVF Tips for Women Over 40 (18:36)
- Nuts and Bolts of IVF (47:07)
- Mysteries of IVF Lab Revealed (38:17)
- Most Commonly Asked IVF Questions (31:51)
- Your Essential IVF Must Haves (12:34)
- Pro Tips for How to Have the Best Egg Retrieval Experience (16:13)
- How Important is Embryo Quality? (7:41)
- Pros and Cons of IVF (25:38)
- Your First Trimester After IVF: Now What? (9:45)
Hi, I’m Dr. Aimee!
I'm a Reproductive Endocrinologist and OB-GYN out of the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm excited to be teaching this class about my TUSHY Method, and delighted you're interested in learning more about your reproductive health.
You can find out more about me, or check out my Egg Whisperer Show at my website: https://draimee.org/